A&D GP-20K Series Precision Industrial Balance, 21000 g Capacity, 0.1 g Readability.
A&D GP-20K GP Series Precision Industrial Balance has 21000 g capacity and 0.1 g readability. GP-20K comes with 384 x 344mm / 15.12 x 13.54 weighing pan. Manifacturer offers 5 Year Warranty warranty.
GP Series precision balances feature a Double Leveraged Super Hybrid Sensor which allows the balances to continuously perform at a high rate of speed with extremely accurate results. GP series industrial balances have an IP65 rating for protection against water and debris. This allows them to be used in harsh environments making them well suited for industrial and laboratory applications alike. GP series industrial balances are versatile with multiple weighing modes including parts counting, percentage weighing, check weighing, density determination, and general weighing.
- IP65 rating for the entire scale
- Double Leveraged SHS (super hybrid sensor) allows the balance to be compact, fast, and accurate.
- External and Internal Calibration
- Conforms to GLP, GMP, and ISO
- Multiple weighing units
- Attached swing arm
- Standard RS-232 Interface with Windows compatible data collection software
- Highest speed response of stable weight is 1.5 seconds
- Adjustable leveling feet
- Integrated level bubble
- Comes with Adapter
- Capacity indicator to help prevent overloads
- Date and Time function
- Optional Under hook weighing
- Automatic response adjustment to prevent effects of wind and vibration
- Hold function to freeze the current weight displayed
- Data memory function can store either weighing data, calibration data or unit mass in the counting mode
- Counting function with automatic counting accuracy improvement
- Density determination of a solid object
- Auto Power-Off
- Auto zero function after data input
- Select fast, middle, slow weighing to adjust to your situation